lunes, 18 de mayo de 2009

My Career

I study Psychology in Universidad de Chile. I am in Second Year, and my career lasts five years. I chose this career because I like the matters related with the problems of the people in general, and because I think that psychology try to respond importants things about the human being.
The best of my career is that I will work with many people of different ages, and I can work in different areas of society: In schools, hospitals, prisions, companys, etc.
The worst of my career is about the many people that study psychology. In the future, many psychologists will be unemployed because many universitys have this career, and many psychologists will be in the labour market, and there will be not enough possitions for every one.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario