jueves, 18 de junio de 2009

My favorite subject

My favorite subject is Psychopathology. I like this subject because study the mental illness or mental distress, and he manifestation of behaviors and experiences which may be indicative of mental illness, creating diagnostic systems for this mental illness. This study, in my opinion, is very important because it can know specific symptoms of mental disturbs. Too, i like this subjct because it shows the mental disturbs in concrete form, based in physical aspects and psychiatric categorys, linguistic and motor skill coordination, for example.
I learn this semester about the psyquiatric patients, because we go to the Psychriatic of the Salvador Hospital, and we teacher interviewed to the patients in class, with us. This experience it was many beneficial, because we teached about why interact with the patients in the clinical interview.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario