lunes, 22 de junio de 2009

My ideal Job

Sometimes, I think that my ideal job isn't in my area of study. I dont know, maybe my ideal job is stay with the people that I love, for example. Sometimes, I think that I'd like have a beautiful family with many childrens. But, really, the great majority of time I think in a ideal job in my area of study, the psychology. In this area, my ideal job would be work with people in the clinical context. I would like job, first, in a public hospital, with the most vulnerable people of society. I think that I would be good in this job, because my interest is will be a psychologist with social service.
The difficult of this job is that the labour conditions, because is a work with many
highest expextations, emotional load and social habilities.
Reply With Quote

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario